vendredi 22 juin 2012

Par temps pluvieux ... In wet weather ...

Il y a certains avantages - j'ai été en mesure de terminer ce top "Morris Mania"...
There are some advantages - I've been able to finish this "Morris Mania" top ...

 

et j'ai beaucoup progressé avec le quilt "Schnibbles" ...
and I've made goood progress with the "Schnibbles" quilt ... 



Je suis prêt à ajouter les bordures ...
I'm ready to add the borders ...

Peut-être quand les quilts sont complètement terminé le soleil brillera et je peux prendre de meilleures photos dans le jardin!
Perhaps by the time the quilts are completely finished the sun will be shining and I can take better photos in the garden!

 


 

3 commentaires:

Ginette a dit… #

I love your Schnibbles quilt Lynne!! Have a great weekend! and I hope the sun shines for you soon!

Elvy Crafts a dit… #

Beautiful pieces!

Nectarine a dit… #

j'ai craqué pour un livre sur les schnibbles !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...