jeudi 23 février 2012

Jelly Roll Quilt.

Je suis heureuse d'annoncer que j'ai terminé un quilt. Celui-ci a été en attente depuis longtemps ...
I am very happy to be able to tell you that I have finished a quilt. This one has been waiting a long time ...

Voici une photo du projet que j'ai pris avant Noël ...
Here's a photo of the project that I took before Christmas ...

Qu'est-ce que vous avez dire? Noël n'était pas il y a longtemps? Mais je parle de Noël 2010!
What did I hear you say? Christmas wasn't long ago? Ah - but I'm talking about Christmas 2010

J'ai cousu les blocs ensemble au début du mois de février 2012.
I finally sewed the blocks together at the beginning of February 2012...


J'ai ajouté la bordure ...
I added the border...


J'ai fait le matelassage sur le sandwich à la machine avec un motif simple avec des lignes sinueuses. Le quilt a été terminé sur le ferry pendant un voyage au Royaume-Uni le 13 Février. J'ai cousu le biais pendant la traversée.

I quilted the sandwich by machine with a simple meandering pattern. The quilt was finished on the ferry while travelling to the UK on the 13th February. I stitched the binding down during the crossing... 




L'envers - The back

J'ai utilisé un jelly roll: "Shangri-La" de moda et le modèle provient du livre  - "Jelly Roll Quilts" de Pam et Nicky Lintott. Je pense que le quilt indique les usages multiples et variés des jelly rolls ...
I used a "Shangri-La jelly roll from moda and the design is from "Jelly Roll Quilts" by Pam and Nicky Lintott. I think that this quilt demonstrates the versatility of a jelly roll ...


Je partage ce projet here chez Sew Many Ways  and at TGIFF
I am sharing this project here at Sew Many Ways and at TGIFF




8 commentaires:

Béa a dit… #

Tout à fait réussi, j'aime beaucoup !

Happy Me a dit… #

What a gorgeous quilt!! It was worth the wait! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Rhonda the Rambler a dit… #

I love this quilt. I agree that is demonstrates the versatility of jelly rolls.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare a dit… #

This is wonderful - I wouldn't have guessed it was a jelly roll!

M-R Charbonneau a dit… #

Wow, c'est fantastique, Lynne! J'adore votre choix de tissu. Et vos photos -- j'ai vraiment envi d'aller là! Félicitations et merci d'avoir ajouter votre lien au TGIFF!

Heather a dit… #

Absolutely gorgeous!! And such a beautiful setting for your quilt photos, too. Congratulations on a wonderful finish!

Elvy Crafts a dit… #

How beautiful! I have this book too, you have inspired me to go make my own. Hope you had a nice vacation.

Vickie a dit… #

Beautiful quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...